April 18, 2016
Agenda I Summary I Attendee list
The initial meeting of PA LEEF covered a broad set of topics such as water diversion in the Great Lakes; how commissions and organizations Pennsylvania DEP is involved with address environmental issues; how Pennsylvania utilizes funding it receives from federal and state sources; new methods of online interaction with spatial data; projects that evaluate and monitor erosion along Pennsylvania’s shorelines; monitoring of the health of Lake Erie, and current nutrient reduction actions.
- An Introduction to Coastal Science in Pennsylvania- Jake Moore, PA DEP
- Assessing Pennsylvania’s Lake Tributaries- Nate Irwin, PA DEP
- Great Lakes Governance: Compacts and Commissions- Tim Bruno, PA DEP
- Great Lakes Integrated Services: Gathering Information, and Maximizing Data and Web Access- Sean Rafferty, Pennsylvania Sea Grant
- The Dead Zone, or… The Role of Nutrients in the Cultural Eutrophication of Lake Erie- Jim Grazio, PA DEP
For access to agenda, presentations, and summary contact us!